A simple yet super stylish hooded raincoat from premium outerwear brand Creenstone, that's perfect for those April showers.
- Beige tonal colouring with striking black contrast trims, and matte black buttons
- Trenchcoat mac style front lapel adornments and back details
- High neck, with removable hood attached by a zip and toggles to adjust
- Double zip closure all the way down
- Zip up pockets on both sides with statement rubber zippers
- Polyester taffeta-like lining, and waterproof outer
- Internal hidden pocket
- Elasticated belt attached on the outside
Measurements of size 10: Bust - 50cm, Waist - 45cm, Hips -52cm, Sleeve - 63cm, Length - 87cm
Materials: Outer fabric 100% Polyester, Lining -100% Polyester
Care: Wash on 30, wash with similar colours, inside out, cool iron with cloth bag
- Enjoy free UK delivery for all order over £100, orders will be sent by Royal Mail on a Tracked & Signed two working day service. If your order is under £100 then it’s just £3.99.
- Delivery to Europe £10
- Delivery to the rest of the World £15
Collect In Store!
- We are now offering "Collect In Store". Please select this delivery option at the checkout and await an email confirming your order & giving details for you to contact us to arrange a suitable date & time for collection.
For other services please click here
Returns should be made within 14 days of receipt, for a full refund of the cost of the goods or an exchange. Due to hygiene reason we do not accept returns of certain products, for full details please click here.
Import Tax -
Due to the new rules which were implemented on 31st December 2020, customers purchasing any goods from Walk In Style outside of the UK will be responsible to pay import tax.
Have been hunting a pair of black Zaccho shoes for ages and was so pleased to see them. Perfect
I love this shirt. Very well made, lovely cotton-like material, great design and colour.
- K. F.
Bought two dresses and returned one. Only reason was the colour didn’t suit. Navy perfect. Love the style. Swift return of payment. Would definitely buy from them again.
- Karen T