A new shirt from the German brand Just White, that always manage to rewrite the description of a blouse with statement prints.
- Fitted blouse from Just White with an all over crinkle effect
- Features stretch elasticated side panels for a flattering fit
- Statement print across the print with silver stud detailing
- Abstract print detail on the cuffs and collar
- Cuff can be buttoned up, rolled up and buttoned or left as is
- Mother of pearl buttons
Measurements of a size 10: Bust 50cm, Waist 43cm, Hips 43cm, Length 62cm, Sleeves 61cm unrolled cuff, 54cm rolled cuff
Materials: 1. 65% Polyester 35% Cotton, 2. 98% Cotton 2% Elastane, 3. 100% Cotton
Care: Wash at 30' cool iron or profession clean. Follow instructions on label for drying to maintain crinkle effect
- Enjoy free UK delivery for all order over £100, orders will be sent by Royal Mail on a Tracked & Signed two working day service. If your order is under £100 then it’s just £3.99.
- Delivery to Europe £10
- Delivery to the rest of the World £15
Collect In Store!
- We are now offering "Collect In Store". Please select this delivery option at the checkout and await an email confirming your order & giving details for you to contact us to arrange a suitable date & time for collection.
For other services please click here
Returns should be made within 14 days of receipt, for a full refund of the cost of the goods or an exchange. Due to hygiene reason we do not accept returns of certain products, for full details please click here.
Import Tax -
Due to the new rules which were implemented on 31st December 2020, customers purchasing any goods from Walk In Style outside of the UK will be responsible to pay import tax.
Have been hunting a pair of black Zaccho shoes for ages and was so pleased to see them. Perfect
I love this shirt. Very well made, lovely cotton-like material, great design and colour.
- K. F.
Bought two dresses and returned one. Only reason was the colour didn’t suit. Navy perfect. Love the style. Swift return of payment. Would definitely buy from them again.
- Karen T