The footwear edit…
Now we are safely into summer we thought we would showcase some of our most fashion forward footwear styles for the season. These styles will have you looking catwalk chic. Because we select from only the highest quality brands you won’t have to sacrifice comfort or quality for style here!
The Naked Shoe
- One of this seasons biggest trends is the ‘naked shoe’. This trend is all about using clear materials such as perspex and PVC on the footwear. We have a great range of styles from premium Cannes based brand Azuree. With comfortable low to mid heels and statement embellishment this brand will help you put an elegant twist on the trend. View the full range of Azuree here
- Snakeskin is another key look for this season, a recurring trend of recent years, this would be a safe trend to invest in, as it isnt likely to be going anywhere anytime soon! Our Pedro Miralles wedge is the perfect easy to wear take on this trend. If you prefer a flat then we have great options for you from Woden and Hispanitas. View the full range here.
- Seeing a big revival for the season is the mule. Its a retro inspired look which takes the form of an easy to wear slip on shoe. A perfect day to night look and our selection from Alpe and Perlatto feature a sturdy block heel.
Green Colour Pop
- Green is a key colour for the summer season and this matching shoe and bag set from Peter Kaiser is the perfect way to put an elegant twist on the trend. They work well together or could be used seperately to make a statement additon to an outfit on their own.
- We round up our footwear trend report with statement bold prints. Established German brand Peter Kaiser has created a real showstopper for this season. A unique twist on the catwalk style, it is a must have addition to your holiday wardrobe.