Job Title: Sales Assistant (part-time)
Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am – 2pm, one negotiable day off a week (20 hours a week)
• The over-seeing of incoming & outgoing web orders and returns. Preparing items for delivery, creating labels, organising the paper-work and replenishing stock.
• Quality checking items that are sent and then returned for any issues and completing returns and refund process.
• Dealing with customer queries from multiple sales channels within a designated time-frame.
• Overseeing the Royal Mail account and systems. Tracking deliveries, updating customers on any delays, and constantly ensuring we are providing the best service to our customer.
• Maintenance of current website including writing accurate, engaging and search engine optimised copy for all new products, online merchandising of stock on the company website.
• Updating social media pages & preparing a social media plan to correspond with the business and seasonal events
• Pitching ideas for events, sales, marketing techniques, etc
• Selling on the shop floor whenever required and handling till transactions
• We are looking for a bright individual with a passion for retail
• You should be inquisitive in nature and want to fully understand the systems we have in place
• You should be a proactive worker as you will be required to manage your own workload, meaning communication between yourself and others is essential
• Should have excellent manners and inter-personal skills online and in person
• An interest in the fashion world, trends, and luxury brands
• Someone with a can-do attitude and a keen eye for detail and precision
• Flexibility with work hours, as holiday cover is required within the small team
Skills & Experience
· Web or Retail Sales: 1 year preferred but not essential
· Outstanding spelling and grammar with an excellent command of the English language
· Customer Service excellence
· Social Media and SEO knowledge would be an advantage
· Experience of international postal services and legislation highly sought after not required
Email – email@example.com for any further information or questions